Fat deposits are not the only thing that accounts for excess weight. Carbohydrates are to blame too. The thing is sugar is often hidden in popular consumer products, such as juices, sodas, cereals, salad dressings, yogurts, candies and many more, that you ingest it without even being aware of it.
If your body is overloaded with sugar, you’ll experience symptoms such as hyperactivity, chronic fatigue, yeast infections, headaches, depression, colds, sinus problems, sleepiness, mental disorientation, etc. But, this is not all. The worst side effects from excessive sugar intake include an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, especially breast cancer.
The relation between sugar and weight gain
What happens to sugar in the body is that some of it is used as energy, while the rest is stored as fat. But, there’s a big difference between refined and natural sugars. The body reacts to refined sugar, which goes to the intestines, as an intestinal bacterium. This sugar increases blood sugar levels, which leads to fat deposits in the waist, hip, and thigh area over time.
How to avoid sugar
The elimination of sugar is possible, and it will also cause classic withdrawal symptoms of any addiction, such as cravings, fatigue, sadness, queasiness and headaches. The sugar cravings occur when you digest the food, as the brain received the signals that it is no longer hungry and requires something sweet.
However, you should eliminate added sugar from your diet, and gradually reduce it, in order to avoid cravings, and improve your health condition over some time.
The following diet plan will provide miraculous effects and will prevent sugar cravings. Here below is the diet plan for 3 days, but when you finish the diet plan of day 3 you are starting again with the diet plan for day 1, also you can make few changes to your meals like adding green salads taking one spoon of honey every morning etc… You should follow this diet plan for at least 50 days.
- Breakfast: 3 eggs (scrambled or boiled) or 1 cup of oats with berries and almonds/seeds/;
- Morning snack: 1 bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: chicken breast with carrots, cooked butternut squash, almonds, beets, beans, parsnips, and turnips;
- Dinner: salmon with fried broccoli and mushrooms or broiled fish with a bowl of green beans;
Don’t forget to drink a lot of water every every day (65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters daily).
- Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with spinach or a cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds;
- Mid-morning snack: a small bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: a shredded red and green cabbage salad along with shredded carrots with olive oil, salt, lemon and garnished with chopped parsley or grilled zucchini along with red and yellow peppers and vinegar, thyme dressing and lemon;
- Dinner: baked cod along with roasted Brussels sprouts and stir-fried bok choy and turnips or steamed green vegetable with soap of beans and vegetable casserole.
Don’t forget to drink 65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters water daily.
- Breakfast: an omelet of 3 eggs with shrimps and walnut, sautéed kale, and radish salad or 1 cup of steel oats along with almonds, berries, and seeds;
- Mid-morning snack: 1 small bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: chicken roasted in oven with black olives, thyme, and onion or roasted chicken thighs with sage, rosemary, and lemon
- Dinner: penne pasta (made with brown rice) along with tomato, mushrooms, and basil or meat sauce mushrooms with garlic broth, celery, onion, carrots, thyme, and bay leaves.
Furthermore, the following detox drinks will perfectly replace the sugary ones and will boost your metabolism:
- Black coffee, but no more than a cup daily, without sugar.
- Unsweetened tea: green or herbal tea 3 times daily.
- Detox water: In a jar of water, you should add chopped oranges, grapefruits, strawberries or berries, as well as fresh mint or rosemary. Drink this detox drink on a daily basis.
Don’t forget to drink 65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters water (or detox water) daily.