Men and women both are suffering from hair loss, but the reasons may be different, stress, drugs and lack of minerals, disease and way of eating. Good news is that the excessive hair loss, we can solve it naturally. Make homemade shampoo based on a bunch of herbs, which you can easily prepare at home.
- 2 cups distilled water
- Shampoo base
- Tea of rosemary (gives shine look to the hair, strengthens hair follicles and stimulates growth)
- Sage tea (powerful antioxidant with antibacterial properties)
- Nettle tea (strengthens roots and stimulates hair growth)
- lavender tea ( prevents from oily hair and scalp irritation)
- 6 oz (200 g) MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) powder
- 1 glass jar
- 1 plastic bottle of 3 dl
In a glass bowl mix the dry herbs.
Heat the distilled water to boil, then remove it from the fire and add 3 tablespoons in it from the herbal mixture, Cover and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
After half an hour add MSM and leave it for another 10 minutes until it melts, then strain into another container.
In a glass bottle put 1 dl of the prepared mixture and add 1.5 dl shampoo base. Close the bottle and shake it well until all ingredients mix well.
Shampoo base and MSM are sold in herbal pharmacies.
MSM contains sulfur that enhances the growth and quality of hair and nails, nourishes the root with oxygen and nutrients, nourishes and restore the skin. However, the shampoo may be made without it just with the mix of the herbs and the Shampoo base.