People in India are so happy they have so many miraculous plants literally at hand, that they do not even need modern medicine.
One of these impressive plants is the Neem Tree. Indians call it the Miracle Tree and it is considered to be one of the most beneficial plants for the human health.
It doesn’t have a single side-effect as many modern drugs do, so it is practically a vital part of any natural treatment.
Its most common use of this tree in India is for making virgin oil, which has high medicinal properties.
The Health Wonders of the Neem Tree
You can use almost every part of the tree as a medicine, starting from the roots up to the leaves, flowers, seeds, bark and branches.
12 common uses of the Neem Tree:
- People in the rural parts of India use the Neem twigs instead of a toothbrush. In fact, they do not brush their teeth with the twigs, but they chew on them every morning. This is a natural way to prevent bleeding of the gums and oral infections.
- The Neem tree is also used as an ingredient in natural toothpastes. It protects the teeth from decay, fortifies them and bleaches the teeth naturally.
- It can also be used as a natural germicide and pesticide. It has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. The Neem tree can deter 500 types of insects that destroy crops and furniture, or insects such as ticks.
- The Neem tree oil can reduce wrinkles. It is able to create collagen in the skin, which maintains its elasticity and prevents it from aging. It also helps in treating rashes and acne and makes your skin look young and healthy.
- The collagen that the Neem tree creates can also aid in faster wound healing and the healing of damaged skin tissues. You can treat all sorts of infections, abrasions, scratches and sores by consuming or applying the Neem tree oil to the skin.
- A Neem tooth paste can be used to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Neem oil can also relieve joint pains and strengthen your bones. A Neem oil bath can relax your muscles after a busy day.
- If you feel stressed or nervous just drink Neem tea. It will calm your mind and will give you instant relief and invigoration.
- A paste of Neem leaves can help you prevent dandruff, premature graying, hair loss or even lice. Just apply the paste on your scalp.
- Drinking Neem tea can improve your blood circulation because it promotes the creation of healthy blood cells.
- This tea can also reduce your blood sugar levels, which makes it highly recommended for people with diabetes.
- Blend the seeds with warm water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach to prevent hemorrhoids and bleeding.