The Amish are known for their technology-free and strict way of life which also forbids conventional medicine. Instead of relying on drugs, they live in harmony with the nature and use natural remedies to treat diseases. One of the most popular remedies can treat almost any disease and strengthen your immune system at the same time.
This amazing Amish recipe will reduce your high blood pressure and lower your cholesterol levels. It’s easily prepared and only contains natural ingredients which are widely available. Here’s the recipe:
It’s a little hard to swallow, but it can dramatically improve your health!
- 1 clove of raw garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon of organic, freshly squeezed lemon juice (with pulp)
- 1 thumb of organic ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic, unfiltered
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at a low speed until smooth and uniform.
- Spoon the mix into a jar and refrigerate.
- Drink small amounts throughout the day, before every meal.
- If you can’t handle the taste, you can dilute the mix in a glass of water before drinking it.
What each ingredient does:
Lemon with pulp contains vitamin C, flavonoids, and dietary fiber, which have all been proven to lower cholesterol.
Honey has a mild effect in protecting arteries against cholesterol build up.
Ginger significantly lowers cholesterol and triglycerides levels in patients suffering from diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, nephrotic syndrome, and alcoholism.
Raw garlic lowers triglycerides, glucose and cholesterol levels in the blood of mouse models. It can also help prevent atherosclerosis.
Apple Cider Vinegar improves blood sugar control, insulin levels, and high triglyceride levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Lowering your cholesterol will reduce your risk of heart disease. Your can achieve this by cutting back on highly processed foods, incorporating more good fats into your diet and by exercising daily.
This natural remedy reduces cholesterol and acts against hypertension. Effects are best when the drink is consumed before breakfast and before dinner. This remedy can be consumed three times a day in equal doses.