Did you know that a plant similar to cucumber with the difference that it has ugly ground-like bumps all over it can kill cancer and many other diseases? A plant with bitter taste can actually sweeten your health by virtue of its disease preventing and health promoting phytochemical compounds.
Meet the miraculous Bitter melon or better known as Goya, Karela or Balsam Pear. This tropical vegetable can be found in south-east Asia and South America.
The founder of the effects of this miraculous fruit is Dr. Frank Shallenberger M.D. who specializes in Anti-Aging treatments and Alternative Medicine at the Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti-Aging Medicine. He was the one who found a way to use its natural components and treat patients that are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It is able to inhibit the cancer cell growth, thus Frank advises his patients to treat themselves with all natural products.
Goya destroys 90-98% of the cancer cell lines
The latest research found out that 5% solution of Goya is able to fight pancreatic cancer. This fruit’s effects were also tested by the University of Colorado and the outcome showed that there was a 64% reduction in the size of the pancreatic tumors.
This fruit is great for treating:
- Skin infection;
- Stomach issues;
- Symptoms of diabetes.
When consumed regularly it also:
- Boosts stamina and energy;
- Reduces occurrence of neural tube defect in newborns sue to folate;
- It is rich in polypeptide-P (a phytonutrient that lowers blood pressure), special charantin (increases glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in the liver, muscles, and adipose tissues). These components lower blood sugar which is important in patients with type-2 diabetes;
- The Goya juice increases the stability of the immune system and the resistance of the body against infections;
- The large amounts of beta-carotene makes this fruit great for improving eyesight and relieves vision issues;
- It helps with hangover accelerating the metabolism of alcohol and nourishes and cleanses the liver after alcohol consumption;
- It stimulates food peristalsis and eases the digestionuntil the food is finally excreted through the bowel and out of the system;
- Cleans and detoxifies the liver, relieves the gout and stimulates blood circulation;
- Helps relieve psoriasisand fungal infections, such as Athlete’s feet and ringworms.