According to the World Health Organization, almost 3.5 billion people suffer from some type of parasitic infection. The organism which lives and feeds on other organisms is known as a parasite. Parasites can cause damage to the entire organism since they use the body’s nutrients.
Parasites can be very dangerous for your health since they are able to thrive in all organs in the body. They typically attack the human intestines. Besides that, parasites can be found in various forms.
Some of them are able to cause anemia because they eat red blood cells. Others are able to make you feel hungry all of the time because they consume the food that you enter in the body.
10 Symptoms That Indicate That You Have Parasites in the Body
- Skin problems including eczema, rashes, hives, sores, lesions and dry skin.
- Nervousness, anxiety, restlessness, forgetfulness, depression, mood swings and many other mood and anxiety related issues.
- Fatigue, apathy and exhaustion
- Diarrhea (Parasites can lead to abdominal problems, which mostly manifest themselves as diarrhea, since they typically attack the lining of the intestines).
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Parasites are also able to lead to inflammation since intestinal parasites attach to the lining of the intestine. One of the most common signs of having parasites in your body is the Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Cysts, fibroids, PMS, urinary tract infections, reproductive problems, menstrual problems, prostate problems and water retention.
- Muscle cramping, muscle pain, joint pain, arthritic pain, numbness of the hands and feet, pain in the navel and many other muscle and joint related issues.
- Sleep disorders and problems such as disturbed sleep, bed wetting, insomnia and teeth grinding during sleep.
- Loss of appetite, increased appetite, inability to lose or gain weight, long-standing obesity and other weight and appetite problems.
If you want to know whether you have parasites in the body or not, you will have to get a stool test. That is the simplest way to reveal whether you have this problem or not. In order to find out the type of parasitic infection, you need to do the test and consult a licensed medical practitioner.
It is recommended to eliminate sugar and processed food from your diet since parasites love sugar and sugar-derived products.
However, in order to create a hostile environment for parasites, you will have to consume foods and herbs such as ginger, aloe, gentian root, blackberries, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, papaya, coconut oil and raw cabbage. If you want to eliminate parasites from the body, especially worms, include more fiber in your diet.