Kiwi juice is something we need to introduce in the daily diet as a beneficial effect on the body and is rich with various healthy ingredients.
It is a great tool for those who have a problem with sand in the kidney and gall bladder. Kiwi juice will supply you with a large amount of potassium and fiber, and it can protect you from heart disease. Hereinafter you can read how well is these fruits and learn the recipe for syrup kiwi …
Why is it good to drink kiwi juice? It acts on the human body as follows:
– Cleans kidneys, bladder and gallbladder of stones and sand;
– Prevents cardiovascular diseases;
– Prevents the blood clot
– Reduces the risk of stroke;
– Protects the vitality of the cells;
– Positive influence on vision and prevents eye diseases (cataracts, diverticulosis, conjunctivitis …);
– Stimulates recovery of the body;
– Protects against the harmful effects of free radicals, from a heart attack;
– Detoxifies the body;
– Improves the immune system;
– Prevents the formation of fatty deposits;
– Relieves symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other respiratory diseases in children and adults (studies have shown that in people who have developed a form of lung disease, if you regularly consume fresh kiwi juice, are increases lung capacity by 32 % and to decrease the frequency of coughing for 27%);
– Treating cellulite;
– Contributing to the health of the skin;
– Acts on the ability to remember.
You should be careful with daily amount of juice kiwi. You should not drink more than 1-2 cups of juice diluted with water because it can cause kiwi allergy.
Recipes for Kiwi Juice
1 ½ kg of fresh and peeled kiwi
½ kg of sugar
1 ½ liter water
Peel kiwi fruit, chop and blend it.
If you do not have a blender, use a machine to grind tomatoes. Then the minced kiwi, strain it through thick strainer to release greater amounts of juice. Then, boil the water, then leave to cool.
In strained juice kiwi add chilled water and half a kilo of sugar. Stir 20 minutes until sugar completely dissolves. Store the juice in sterilized glass bottles and store in the refrigerator. Before use, dilute the juice with water.
Juice (syrup) Kiwi contains Vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, carotenoids, iron, chlorophyll, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoids, and therefore it is recommended to be used in the diet of infants and it is especially recommended in pregnancy.