When plaque accumulates in your blood vessels, it constricts the blood flow to the brain and heart and results in serious cardiovascular diseases. The main cause of the plaque accumulation is the increase in your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and early detection of the condition is of vital importance.
How to cleanse blood vessels?
Fenugreek seeds can help you get rid of this issue. A lot of studies discovered that these seeds lower cholesterol due to it being high in fiber. High fiber content blocks the absorption of cholesterol. Soluble fiber increases the viscosity of the digested food and inhibits the uptake of cholesterol and bile acids. The seeds are considered to be the number one in cleaning and eliminating the build-up of waste materials, toxins, and fat from arteries.
Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, eat the seeds along with the water on an empty stomach.
Add 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to 1 cup of water. Boil it for 5 minutes, strain and add a little honey. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily.
Follow either of these remedies daily for several months.
- Stop smoking
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Limit your intake of sugar
- Do not eat fried red meat as it can clog your arteries
- Include beans and whole-grain products in your diet
- Eat more fruits with bright colors (oranges, mango, tomatoes, watermelon and blueberries)
- Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil daily to help reduce plaque buildup in the arteries
- Drink 1 to 2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice
- Cook food in extra-virgin olive oil for its positive effects on cholesterol levels
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily
- Eat a few walnuts daily.